Corno Reclining Leather Sofa by Natuzzi Editions (A397-146)--Power Option Available
Product Description and Details
The contemporary Corno (A397-146) Power Reclining Sofa by Natuzzi features clean track arms and thickly stuffed back and seat cushions. Lounge in style and plush comfort with the Corno--available on sale in any gorgeous leather offered by Natuzzi. Removable headrests are included at no extra charge.
|Model:||Corno (A397) Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Natuzzi Editions Leather Furniture Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 84"/ Depth: 39"/ Height: 33" See Diagram|
Frame- 10 years
Expand for More Details Springs--2 years
More Warranty and Guarantee Information
|More Corno (A397)|
|See Related Furniture|
|Power Recline Option:|
|Price Match Guarantee:|
Feedback, FAQs & Returns
AnnaPosted on 10/13/2015
Back to the future. Really feeling everything about this sofa, I love how nice and cozy it is while still having such a progressive design. I went ahead and got the power option, because why not go all out, it's the centerpiece of my living room.
I would have preferred of shipping was a little quicker, 14 weeks was quite the wait.
Adam VarneyPosted on 02/18/2013We ordered 3 pieces of this group and we absolutely love it. Working with Max was great and the style really fits our "look." Everybody thought we were crazy ordering furniture online without sitting on it, but it worked out really well for our needs and lack of options locally for a more modern style. Would recommend this brand/series to anyone!
What is the warranty on the power recliner? Please advise the warranty on the motion as well as the leather.Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Leather Sofas, 4/1/2013 6:38:26 PMThe Warranty on both the leather and the power reclining mechanism is for 2 years. There is a 5-Year extended warranty and protection kit available for all of our leather products at checkout as well.
The corno is all leather, or is there vinyl used??Answers(1)
- The Team at Sleepers In Seattle, 11/25/2013 8:49:38 AMAll leathers products on our site, including the Corno, are made from 100% leather.
Can the stitching color match the leather color instead of the white stitching on brown leather?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 2/18/2014 8:21:47 AM
Absolutely. In fact, by default, the stitching will be made to match the leather. We only provide contrasting stitching if explicitly requested. So, if you purchase the Corno on our site, the stitching will match the leather.
Does this loveseat recliner come with the headrests as shown in two of the pictures?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 9/12/2014 5:25:30 AM
Yes, the headrests shown in the first two pictures are included!
Where are controls on the power recliners? On the inside of the chair or sofa, or on the outside? In other words, are the controls hidden?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 12/30/2014 2:43:49 PM
The controls for the power recliner are sleek touch-buttons on the inside of the arms, not 100% hidden, but very sleek and small.
Please keep in mind the following key points and time-frames with regards to our guarantee, cancellations and returns:
- All products 100% guaranteed for pristine condition.
- Cancel any order within 48 hours for 100% refund.
- Returns accepted within 10 days of delivery, for full refund less round-trip shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair components or full items, to complete delivery with 100% satisfaction.
- Genoa Reclining Leather 2-Seat Sofa by Natuzzi ...
- Versa Power Reclining Leather Sofa by Natuzzi E...
- Harlow Dual Reclining Leather Sofa by Palliser-...