Milano Leather Recliner and Ottoman by Benchmaster in Taupe
Product Description and Details
The Milano Benchmaster Recliner is the perfect relaxation tool--with incredible comfort provided by Benchmaster's patented ergo reclining mechanism, and unrivaled support added with the tightly upholstered back and sturdy, straight-arms. Offered in four leathers, all with 100% top-grain where your body touches, and includes a matching ottoman. Please note: light assembly is required for set-up.
|Model:||Milano Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Benchmaster ReclinersLearn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 32"/ Depth: 32"/ Height: 41" See Diagram|
Frame- 1 Year WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--1 Year
Reclining Mechanism--1 year
|Price Match Guarantee:|
Feedback, FAQs & Returns
Thomas D.Posted on 02/08/2014
We received our chair yesterday. It was easy to put together and we are very pleased with the look, comfort and material of the chair. We would certainly order from you again.
Is there a weight limit on this chairAnswers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 7/18/2012 7:58:09 PMThe safe weight limit for the Milano Leather Recliner by Benchmaster is 300 lbs.
My space is limited. What is the smallest size of this type of chair that you have?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Leather Sofas, 10/22/2013 5:13:55 PMThe similar Shasta Recliner, now only available in black leather, is the most compact Benchmaster style available, at 31" across. This piece, the Milano, is only 1-inch larger, however, at 32".
How do I Recline and Swivel? Do I have to use the knobs left and right?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Leather Sofas, 10/19/2013 9:49:25 PMThe Recline and Swivel abilities of the Milano do not require use of the knobs. The knobs are in place for (optional) 'tightening' of these features--so if desired, the Recline and Swivel can require more force of motion.
Of the Montrey, Milano andVentura, which is the best chair?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 12/8/2013 8:20:47 AM
These three chairs are actually quite similar in terms of seat, and in terms of quality. Between the three, the differences are primarily found in the chair style. So, while it would be hard to call any the 'best', we suggest you pick whichever catches YOUR eye, the best!
Where can I purchase a 2 inch riser for this chair?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 1/6/2014 12:13:10 PM
You can purchase a riser directly through our site! Once you have added the product to your basket, you can scroll down and see the recommended accessories, including the riser. Or, you can simply follor this link: https://www.savvyhomestore.com/product/benchmaster-matching-2-inch-riser/
Please describe material and color for base of Milano recliner & ottoman.Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 3/22/2014 9:33:36 AM
The base of the Milano by Benchmaster is made of solid hardwood, in a Walnut color finish.
Is the Benchmark Milano leather recliner set 100% top grain leather, including armrests and ottoman and the back of the chair ? If not, which part is not the top grain leather.Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 6/4/2014 6:16:18 AM
The Milano is top-grain leather on the seat, back and arms, and a bonded match on the back.
Do Benchmaster recliners have lumbar support for the back?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 6/8/2014 9:53:27 AM
Yes, absolutely. The comfort of the Milano is heavily based in the ample support provided in the lumbar area, along with plush cushioning to provide a balance of support and comfort.
What is the seat depth?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 7/21/2014 3:16:15 PM
The seat depth of the Milano is 20".
does your chair lift you up to a standing positionAnswers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 11/25/2014 5:20:07 PM
This model is not exaclty a lift chair--so no, it does not lift you up and out of the chair. It does react to minute body movement to resume it's standing position with ease, however.
We have an ink line on the arm of our chair. What do we use to take it off? Thank you!Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 4/17/2015 3:55:34 PM
We actually have a lipstick and ink removal product made exactly for this situation, and available on our site here: https://www.savvyhomestore.com/product/ink-and-lipstick-remover-for-leather-by-guardian/
Hi, How wide is this chair? ThanksAnswers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home Store, 9/21/2015 2:13:12 PM
This chair is 32" wide.
Where is the recliner origin?, manufacture in? Thank youAnswers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home Store, 10/17/2016 12:48:17 PM
The Benchmaster products are manufactured in China. Recliners are stocked at their California facility and typcially take between 10 and 20 days to deliver.
I am short, 5'1" and some chairs are too high for me. Which chair would fit me best? What is height from seat to floor and from seat to top of chair? Thank you.Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 1/26/2019 7:39:16 PM
I think this chair would be a good fit--in fact, for some people it is too short, which is why we offer risers to make it taller if necessary. This chair measures 17.5" from floor to seat, and about 20" from seat to the top.
Please keep in mind the following key points and time-frames with regards to our guarantee, cancellations and returns:
- All products 100% guaranteed for pristine condition.
- 48 hour cancellation policy waived to expedite Quick-Ship Delivery.
- Returns accepted within 10 days of delivery, for full refund less round-trip shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair components or full items, to complete delivery with 100% satisfaction.
- Ventura Leather Recliner and Ottoman by Benchma...
- Calie Bonded Light Grey Leather Push-Back Recli...