Liro Reclining Leather Chair by Natuzzi Editions (B592-004)
Product Description and Details
The Liro (B592-004) Reclining Leather Chair by Natuzzi is offered in a gorgeous selection of leathers. The Liro offers traditional style top-of-the-line comfort; as well as an incredibly comfortable mattress atop a premium euro sofa-bed mechanism. Offered at a terrific value; with more than $440 taken off the original price.
|Model:||Liro (B592) Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Natuzzi Editions Furniture Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 34"/ Depth: 35"/ Height: 37" See Diagram|
Frame- 10 years
Expand for More Details Springs--2 years
More Warranty and Guarantee Information
|More Liro (B592)|
|See Related Furniture|
|Price Match Guarantee:|
Feedback & Returns
Joan PPosted on 08/05/2015
This chair is my one dirty little secret. All of my guests think it's some one of a kind piece from some high end boutique. And I allow them to think that. This is such a classy little chair, it really did a lot for the look of the whole room. I'm contemplating purchasing another one in a different leather, but I don't know what I would tell my friends then!
HollyPosted on 07/28/2015
What a looker. Just received my chair this past week. It's everything we'd hoped for and more. Since we're so satisfied with the piece, I won't complain too long about the shipping... but 14 weeks is just too long. You or Natuzzi or whoever need to speed it up. Anyways, thank you for the couch it is beautiful.
what is the weight of the Natuzzi recliner armchair.Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 4/12/2013 7:27:19 PMThis recliner weighs approximately 90 lbs.
How much body weight will a Natuzzi recliner armchair holds.Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 4/18/2013 5:24:32 PMThe Liro Recliner's stated safe weight capacity is 400 lbs.
do u have recliner in leather that goes down 180 degrees to sleepAnswers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 6/6/2012 11:31:51 PMWhile there are specialized recliners that truly recline to 180 degrees, these are generally used in the medical field, and we unfortunately do not have any in stock. Most of our recliners extend to approximately 155 degrees, however the B592 Leather Recliner by Natuzzi reclines to about 160 degrees.
Is this made of real leather? Also what is the best and final price? Thanks!Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 1/4/2013 7:37:13 PMAbsolutely, the Liro is made from 100% top-grain hide. The sale price is noted above--but you can receive a $25 discount by 'sharing' this recliner with your social network. We are now also offering free in-home delivery nationwide, so the price would indeed be 100% final.
Is this a power recliner?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home Store, 4/11/2018 11:59:03 AM
This is not a power reclining unit, just standard reclining. If you prefer power reclining, you can see a wide variety of our power reclining options here: https://www.savvyhomestore.com/search/?query=power%20reclining&pagesize=90
Do the backs of recliners come off for moving in a van?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home Store, 9/30/2018 2:36:32 PM
Some do. While that is not a standard function of the Liro, it is doable if necessary.
Please keep in mind the following key points and time-frames with regards to our guarantee, cancellations and returns:
- All products 100% guaranteed for pristine condition.
- Cancel any order within 48 hours for 100% refund.
- Returns accepted within 10 days of delivery, for full refund less round-trip shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair components or full items, to complete delivery with 100% satisfaction.
- Trento Manual Reclining Leather Chair by Natuzz...
- Versa Power Reclining Leather Chair by Natuzzi ...
- Parma Reclining Leather Chair by Natuzzi Editio...
- Waltham Leather Reclining Chair by Savvy