Austin U-Shape True Sectional by Savvy
Product Description and Details
The Austin U-Shape True Sectional is an elegant style, adorned with tailored piping, a tufted back, chiseled wooden legs, and a pair of kidney pillows. Box seat cushions provide exceptional support and comfort, as well. Customize the Austin to match your style and taste in our Savvy Design Center. Choose from hundreds of designer upholsteries for the body, and even more for the accent pillows.
|Model:||Austin Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Savvy FurnitureLearn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 120"/ Depth: 37"/ Height: 37" See Diagram Complete Schematic|
Frame- Lifetime WarrantyMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--5 years
Sleeper Mechanism--1 year
|See Related Furniture|
|Made in the U.S.A.:|
|100% Top-Grain Leather:|
Feedback, FAQs & Returns
Bruce FPosted on 08/05/2015
I always wanted a sectional, but I never had enough room in my house. That was until I discovered such a thing as compact sectionals. Sounds like an oxymoron right? Well apparently it's a real thing and Savvy's got a bunch of them. I chose the Austin cause I like the old fashion look (and cause it's the only one me and my wife could agree on). As if agreeing on a style wasn't difficult enough, we had serious issues choosing a fabric. We ended up going for the Incline Cream, and I think it was pretty good compromise. The sectional now sits happily in our living room, as do we. So thank you Savvy Home for the couch and all of those options.
Does this sectional have an optional armless chair section in order to make it a little longer?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home Store, 1/12/2016 5:48:42 PMWe can absolutely make this sectional larger. We can actually use an armless 3-seat sofa in the middle, instead of the shown armless loveseat, in order to add 25" to the middle section, for a total of 145" in the center.
Does the Austin sectionional come with attached or detached back cushions?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home Store, 4/5/2016 1:01:50 PM
The back cushions on the Austin are attached.
I am looking for a double chaise, because my living room is not only narrow, but has a "walk through area" - a double chaise would be ideal. Is it at all possible to get this custom made so that it is 67 inches deep on both sides??? Gina from NJAnswers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home Store, 7/8/2017 4:50:52 PM
Yes, absolutely! This piece can be made as a Dual Chaise Sectional, at 114" across, and 66" deep on both ends. The price would be reduced $200 for this custom option.
Please keep in mind the following key points and time-frames with regards to our guarantee, cancellations and returns:
- All products 100% guaranteed for pristine condition.
- Cancel any order within 48 hours for 100% refund.
- Returns accepted within 10 days of delivery, for full refund less round-trip shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair components or full items, to complete delivery with 100% satisfaction.
- Dallas True Sectional by Savvy
- The 184 U-Shape True Sectional Sofa by Stanton
- The 387 U-Shape True Sectional Sofa by Stanton
- Palo Alto True Sectional Sofa by Savvy