Daley Rocking and Reclining Chair by Palliser--Power Upgrade Available
Product Description and Details
A classic combination of style and comfort, the Daley Rocking and Reclining Chair features overstuffed cushions pillow-topped armrests for an incredibly plush and inviting seat. With a strong core and added lumbar support, the seat will not feature any unwanted sinking sensation. Make the Daley a perfect fit for your home with over 100 designer Palliser fabrics to choose from.
|Model:||Daley by Palliser Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Palliser FurnitureLearn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 43"/ Depth: 39"/ Height: 40" See Diagram|
Frame-10 YearsMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--5 years
Reclining Mechanism--7 years
Sleeper Mechanism--2 years
|More Daley by Palliser|
|See Related Furniture|
|Made in North America:|
|Power Recline Option:|
|Price Match Guarantee:|
Feedback & Returns
Joseph ColePosted on 08/01/2015I must admit. I didn't even know they made rocking chairs like this. When I think of a rocking chair, I think of a wooden chair with my grandmothers knit blanket hanging over the back of it. Well this is not your grandmother's rocking chair. This is a heavily cushioned super cozy recliner that happens to rock. This is probably the most comfortable chair in the world (maybe slight hyperbole), but for real this is an exceptionally comfortable chair. I give it two thumbs up.
This product does not have any questions.
Please keep in mind the following key points and time-frames with regards to our guarantee, cancellations and returns:
- All products 100% guaranteed for pristine condition.
- Cancel any order within 48 hours for 100% refund.
- Returns accepted within 10 days of delivery, for full refund less round-trip shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair components or full items, to complete delivery with 100% satisfaction.
- Charleston Rocking and Reclining Chair by Palli...
- Durant Rocking and Reclining Chair by Palliser-...
- Yale Rocking and Reclining Chair by Palliser--P...