Melito Dual Reclining Leather Loveseat by Natuzzi Editions (B615-030)--Power Option Available
Product Description and Details
The Melito (B615-030) Dual Reclining Leather Loveseat by Natuzzi is offered in a great selection of Italian Natuzzi leathers. The Melito features clean arms and a modern profile. Also available as a stationary loveseat, the Melito is on sale for $700 off the original price.
|Model:||Melito (B615) Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Natuzzi Editions Leather Furniture Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 66"/ Depth: 38"/ Height: 37" See Diagram|
Frame- 10 yearsMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Springs--2 years
|More Melito (B615)|
|See Related Furniture|
|100% Top-Grain Leather:|
|Price Match Guarantee:|
Feedback, FAQs & Returns
Pete S.Posted on 05/26/2015Thank you Savvy Home! I needed a nice couch to fit in my tiny Upper East Side apartment. It's not easy to make a small room look luxurious, but this loveseat did the trick. I went ahead and splurged on the power upgrade and I'm glad I did, adds a nice touch to an already sexy couch. Delivery took quite awhile, about 14 weeks. They informed me that it would take that long, but still felt a little long. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the purchase and definitely recommend this couch, especially if you're an eligible bachelor such as myself.
Samantha F.Posted on 05/18/2015
My husband and I had been looking for the right loveseat for our living room for over two months! Initially, we didn't want to shop for furniture online, so we spent every weekend shopping for couches at local showrooms. We couldn't find anything! So, reluctantly, we began our online search. Twenty minutes later I had found this Natuzzi loveseat. I wanted to see the different color options in person, so I requested three swatches. We received the swatches a couple of days later and found the perfect color. That same day we took the plunge and ordered the sofa. I couldn't be happier with the purchase! It's so sleek, and gives my living room a whole new look (people think I have an interior decorator or something!). I also love that it's a recliner, nothing like literally putting your feet up after a long days work. I recommend using this website, the whole process was simple and straight forward.
Is this a a wall hugger relicner I have limited space and need a recliner that hugs the wallAnswers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 4/4/2012 5:52:24 PMThe B615 Dual Reclining Loveseat by Natuzzi is indeed a wall hugger--no clearance from the wall is required to open the reclining mechansim.
On this dual recliner loveseat is the control on the side of the arms? Also, does it look just like the picture when irt is a recliner?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 4/30/2012 8:40:15 PMThat is correct, the controls for the reclining mechanism of this style are on the sides of the piece, and indeed this is a photo of the reclining loveseat (2 inches larger than the stationary loveseat option).
Does the Melito power recliner loveseat, have the power foot piece come up as well as the back recline?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 1/27/2013 5:17:41 PMAbsolutely--both the foot and the back recline with the power system included on the Melito.
if i choose the power option, do i still need to have a manual control levers on the sides of the loveseat?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 1/8/2015 10:19:47 AM
Nope! There will only be the small electric button sensors on the inside track of the arm!
Loveseat recliner. Does it operate as two different seats or as one whole recliner?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Leather Sofas, 9/4/2013 2:33:27 AMThis piece operates as two separate recliners!
What does the handle/button look like on this loveseat? My husband feels that the power control is slower. Is this true? Do you find more problems with the power option or the manual? Thank youAnswers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 8/13/2014 9:50:55 AM
There is a button on the outside of the arm, for either the Manual or the Power version of this Reclining Loveseat. Indeed, the reclining mechanism will open a bit slower if purchased as a Power unit. Natuzzi makes incredibly high-quality reclining furniture, and we have not experienced issues with either the manual or power versions of this model.
I am very interested in this "recliner" love seat. Are the measurements 66"L, 38"D and 37"H for the "recliner" version? What are the shipping charges to Sarasota Florida?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 8/13/2014 9:48:28 AM
Yes, indeed! These are the measurements for the RECLINING Melito Loveseat!
We are currently offering FREE home delivery nationwide, including to Sarasota, FL!
Sorry, Me again!! How comfortable is the recliner love seat? I haven't seen it in any of the stores in my area so we haven't been able to see how comfortable it is. If we order it and we don't find it meets our expectations what is the return policy?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 8/13/2014 10:20:43 AM
No worries! We have had the Melito in our showroom for years, and it has always been a customer favorite. The Melito has been a top-3 selling reclining model for the past 3 years. Our Return Policy can be read here: http://www.savvyhomestore.com/content/return-policy-and-guarantee
What colors does this love seat come in?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 12/24/2014 3:14:46 AM
This model is available in a HUGE array of top-grain leathers. Click on "Start Customizing", above, and you'll be able to choose your favorite from the entire leather selection!
What is the depth from headrest to foot extended with the seat reclined?-Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 1/8/2015 10:12:13 AM
The depth from the top/back of the headrest to the foot of the recliner is 62" when fully reclined.
does the recliner go to 180 degrees? I'm looking for a power reclining loveseat that goes flat. I want to have a murphy bed-loveseat....so it needs to be flat. thanks.....jimAnswers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 1/19/2015 9:09:41 AM
The Melito comes quite close, but does not quite hit 180 degress. If you are looking for a fully functional and supportive night's sleep from a loveseat, another good option would be a Loveseat Twin Sleeper Sofa Bed.
I am 6'4" tall. Can you please tell me the seat depth when not in reclining position. ThanksAnswers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 5/18/2015 11:05:16 AM
The seat cushions of the Melito are 23" deep.
Please keep in mind the following key points and time-frames with regards to our guarantee, cancellations and returns:
- All products 100% guaranteed for pristine condition.
- Cancel any order within 48 hours for 100% refund.
- Returns accepted within 10 days of delivery, for full refund less round-trip shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair components or full items, to complete delivery with 100% satisfaction.
- Cervo Power Reclining Leather Loveseat by Natuz...
- Versa Power Reclining Leather Loveseat by Natuz...
- Daley Dual Reclining Leather Loveseat by Pallis...