Sunrise Large Recliner and Ottoman by Stressless
Product Description and Details
The Large Sunrise Recliner and Ottoman by Stressless provides unique style with a tight-back composition and a tremendous combination of support and comfort. Seamed back cushions, clean lines, and an angled profile finish the Sunrise with panache. Also available as the Sunrise Medium and the Sunrise Small.
|Model:||Sunrise Request Swatches|
|Brand:||Stressless Recliners Learn More|
|Dimensions:||Length: 35"/ Depth: 31"/ Height: 42" See Diagram|
Frame--10 yearsMore Warranty and Guarantee Information
Expand for More Details Plus System™--10 Years
Metal Springs--10 years
Glide System--10 years
|See Related Furniture|
|100% Top-Grain Leather:|
|I'm a Glider:|
|Endorsed by American Chiropractic Association:|
|Matching Ottoman Included:|
|Price Match Guarantee:|
Feedback & Returns
Meagan M.Posted on 07/14/2014
My husband and I have 2 sons (5 and 8), and we try to watch a family movie every Friday night. Our couch is pretty big, but with two growing kids we thought it would be nice to get a recliner so we could spread out a little bit. We settled on this stressless recliner and it is SO comfy! Whoever gets there first normally claims it for the night. Since it came, my husband’s began taking naps on it every weekend.
Matt P.Posted on 02/24/2014
Absolutey love this chair. Cheapest offer I found was on Savvy Home. Took only a few minutes from delivery until enjoyment. We just purchased another for our living room, smaller size though. Can't wait! Only downside is cost..
Joe PlattPosted on 02/12/2014
I saw Stressless recliners in a showroom a few years ago, but couldn't get myself to spend that kind of money. This model was on sale, and I went in to Savvy to try it out. SUPERB. Very happy with the service and quality.
My recliner has a round knob that can lock the recliner in one position. Do I fully tighten the knob when I reach the desired position OR do I leave it somewhat loose to allow it to slide or scrape from position to position?Answers(1)
- The Team at Savvy Home, 1/7/2015 8:44:31 AMThe tighter the knob, the more resistance to move. Turning the knob very tight won’t 100% lock the chair in place, but it does make it really tough to move. The looser the knob, the easier it is to move from position to position. The knob is simply for preference, and is not related to how the chair is "supposed" to be used.
Please keep in mind the following key points and time-frames with regards to our guarantee, cancellations and returns:
- All products 100% guaranteed for pristine condition.
- Cancel any order within 48 hours for 100% refund.
- Returns accepted within 10 days of delivery, for full refund less round-trip shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair components or full items, to complete delivery with 100% satisfaction.
- Magic Large Recliner and Ottoman by Stressless
- Crown Large Recliner and Ottoman by Stressless
- View Large Recliner and Ottoman by Stressless
- Senator Large Leather Recliner and Ottoman by S...
Contact Us for Pricing